Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Testimony of Christ



I also wanted to share the testimony that I have of our savior Jesus Christ. I grew up a Christian, and have felt the spirit of the Lord in our home since I could remember. I am so grateful that I have always had that in my life, and the experiences that I've been able to gain because of it. I know that there is a church on the world today that is the Lord's church, and Christ is at the head of it. I know that Christ lives. I know that because of Christ we are able to receive forgiveness for our sins, and receive strength and healing from our wounds and our pains. I know that Christ is our savior, and that he died that we might live. I know that our savior was resurrected and overcame death, and we too one day will overcome our own deaths because of that great sacrifice and blessing that he gave us. I know that he lives today, and will one day return again to this Earth. Of this I testify in the name of our Savior, Jesus Christ, amen.-Michelle

No comments: